What is Centering Pregnancy?
Centering Pregnancy Groups are
ENHANCED prenatal care services ,
designed with YOU and YOUR needs in mind!
- No waiting. The groups starts and ends on time. YOUR TIME IS RESPECTED.
- You get the date and time of all prenatal visits at the first group.
- Have time to talk with other women about pregnancy, birth and parenting.
- Have a chance to develop a community of friends!
- We provide snacks at group. WE CARE FOR YOUR COMFORT.
- Have a relaxed, fun time with your provider and the other group participants. LESS STRESS!
- Get your most important questions answered.
- Take an active role in your prenatal care. Join a Centering Group today!
Do You qualify for Virginia Medicaid?
Want to find out if you do?
Click the link below to apply!
Care that respects who you are
and meets your needs...
Manassas Midwifery and Women's Health Center was developed to provide sensitive, low cost health care and educational services to women.
We provide excellent care
in an atmosphere that is
respectful and welcoming.
We want to be your
partner for better health!
- Well woman exams including pap smear,breast exams
- Referrals for laboratory and diagnostic tests, mammograms and ultrasounds
- Pregnancy care, including Centering Prenatal Care at our Manassas and Dumfries office locations
- Birth and post partum care referrals and services
- Childbirth Education classes
- In house Lactation Consultant Referrals
- Volunteer Doula Service
- Health and wellness education
- Referrals to community services
- Two locations to serve you. You can be seen at our Manassas office or our Dumfries office!
We provide care to women of all ages.
We accept Virginia Medicaid and many commercial insurance plans!
We're a part of the Strong Start Initiative!
Manassas Midwifery provides high-quality and affordable care
to the women of Manassas and the surrounding areas.
We combine skill and compassion,
with a calming, patient-focused atmosphere.
You will love our friendly service and professional, supportive staff.
We are currently accepting new patients.
Call 703 330 3285 now to schedule an appointment.
"A Non-Profit 501-(c)3 Corporation"